Pediatric Endocrinology clinics is an attempt to streamline the care of children with various hormonal diseases. In children hormonal diseases are less easily identified and hence delayed in treatment. We deal with pediatric endocrine diseases involving all hormones.
- Short stature due to thyroid, growth hormone deficiency, calcium related diseases and cortisol excess
- Thyroid diseases in children including nodules, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and thyroid cancer
- Diabetes in children: type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, MODY
- Calcium related diseases: rickets, renal tubular diseases, Vitamin D deficiency, hypoparathyroidism
- Reproductive diseases: early puberty (before 8-9 years), delayed puberty (> 14 years), Turner Syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Hypoglycemic disorders